Thursday, May 20, 2010

Awesome website!

I've been tinkering for the past couple days on Ravelry, an online knitting and crocheting community where people can post patterns (both for free and to purchase), projects, ideas or just chat in the forums. I'm absolutely smitten with some of the ideas and the creative energy of the site. There's some wonderful free patterns, and some great groups where you can share ideas and inspiration.
I'm absolutely smitten!
I followed a pattern from Theresa Grant to make my own little apple cozy, which will hopefully prevent some of the bruising my apples seem to inevitably suffer when rolling about in my bag. From the "test run" today, it seems to work! I am in the process of designing one that doesn't have the large side opening, for maximum apple protection. I'll see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment