Friday, November 19, 2010

Is this a problem?

I have seen so many blogs--seriously, my blog list keeps getting fatter. And so many of them stick to the same template and style and rarely if ever change it up.
I, on the other hand, have the most bizarre compulsion to change mine around every 6 months or so. I don't know why, I guess I like change. I move things around in my house too, when I can. It's the same thing with my blog-- one day I just look at it and say "It's still pretty, but let's change it up!".

Today I decided I need to try giving something new a change...I stumbled upon Shabby Blogs and was just smitten with some of the stuff on there...perhaps I'll do some spicing?

At least with the blog I don't have to haul furniture. :D

1 comment:

  1. It has been far too long since I have seen something bright and colourful show up here!

    ReplyDelete