Sunday, December 12, 2010

Share and Share Alike!

I've been on a web-stalking spree. I've been finding so many treasures too, all at once! It's like Christmas! (It is almost Christmas!) So, because I know I am not the only one who will be excited about this, I'd like to direct your attention to the sidebar! If you've been paying attention (I know you're out there, reading this, breathing away), you'll notice that I have a new list over there, dedicated to tutorials and patterns, or lists thereof. A lot of these I came across from Whip Up, which has everything for the crafty minded, from book reviews to interviews with successful crafters, from patterns to blog links. It doesn't look like too much, admittedly, but that's probably because it is jam packed full of content. Amazing, wonderful, inspiring content. If you do any kind of crafting, head over there and give them some love! They deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment